Increased environmental awareness and the associated automated machine processing of all types of waste materials place special demands on the control systems used. The automation systems used here are subject to extremely adverse conditions due to environmental influences such as dust, dirt, heat, cold, vibrations, etc. Protection against failure combined with convenient, energy-efficient and tool-optimized operation are essential factors that a control system must fulfill in this type of environment. B&R systems also offer other important features beyond this high level of operational reliability.
For example, high-performance hardware and software are available for sorting processes that enable fast movements.
B&R also offers a unique, integrated and modular control system, which couples a high IP rating with excellent flexibility and applies the power of industrial automation to mobile automation applications.
- Special control systems with IP65 protection for excellent vibration resistance and a temperature range from -40°C to +70°C for cleaning vehicles
- Waste transport vehicles, cranes and excavators
Water and sewage handling
- A professional process control system with the acquisition, evaluation and archiving of all relevant data using a high-availability industrial PC
- High reliability with the use of redundant systems
- Modern visualization components and software ensure easy operation
Exhaust and emissions
- Professional visualization systems ensure optimal operability
- Complete acquisition, evaluation and archiving of all relevant data using a high-availability industrial PC
Shredding, crushing, milling
- Detection of worn parts as part of preventive maintenance using extensive condition monitoring functions
- Touch screen operation, even in harsh conditions
- Remote maintenance, remote tasks
- Comprehensive energy monitoring and energy management for optimized efficiency
- Operating data acquisition
- Extensive integrated safety functionality
Sensor-based screening technology for glass and plastic sorting
Sorting machines for plastics, wood, metals and household waste
Metal sorting technology, x-ray and color sorting technology
Innovative solutions for sewer rehabilitation, sewer inspection and milling robotics