Machine vision is an important tool for the optimization and automatic control of production processes. This can be achieved quickly using B&R vision products, integrated image processing functions and the POWERLINK bus system.
Basic technical training
This training is not suitable for people who are sensitive to light due to the increased effect of light that occurs.
- B&R machine vision portfolio
- Hardware implementation and configuration
- Image acquisition and interpretation of the results
- Relationship between light, optics and sensor technology
- Vision functions (integrated image processing functions) - Configuration, practical use and areas of application
- mapp Vision HMI application (configuration interface)
- Synchronization of vision hardware with the POWERLINK bus system
- Participants will implement the vision hardware into a project and then configure it.
- Participants will perform image acquisition with different illumination types, exposure times and depth of field settings.
- Participants will use the vision functions (image processing functions).
- Participants will use the mapp Vision HMI (configuration interface).
- Participants will synchronize the vision hardware with the POWERLINK bus system.
- Participants will use the vision hardware in combination with a drive.