The B&R VNC Viewer is a version of the well-known remote administration software that has been adapted for B&R devices. This program can be used to remotely control another computer where VNC Server is running.
The viewer shows the screen contents of a remote computer (server) on a local computer (client) and can also send keyboard and mouse signals between them.
- Special features of the B&R version
- Auto-connect: Automatic connection to the last valid destination at startup
- Auto-logon: Preset password for logging onto the server
- Auto-reconnect: Automatic login to server on lost connection
- "Background" mode for using the viewer as a Windows shell
- Disconnect key: Closing the connection by pressing a certain key
- Possible to define favorites for the connection
- RFB protocol extension for transferring matrix keys and LEDs from B&R devices as well as executing additional functions, e.g. starting a process on the client from the server
- Available for B&R devices with Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows CE