Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- B&R Industrial Automation (A Member of the ABB Group) offers an excellent opportunity to work for an international company with a great working environment. We offer extensive B&R product and sales training and we will guide you step by step as you enter into your role at B&R. This position will be based in our B&R Mississauga, Ontario office. You will report directly to the Territory Manager of B&R Canada.
Main responsibilities as Technical Sales Representative include:
- Growing sales of B&R's complete product range in assigned territory by working on new and existing sales opportunities through direct and channels.
- Meet/Increase sales quotas at existing customers through exceptional sales support as well as the introduction of new/existing products, applications and services.
- Expand customer base through the development and execution of a Target Account Business Plan.
- Develop market intelligence and document this knowledge in B&R’s CRM system (Customer Relationship Management System).
- Working with the Marketing department to promote sales efforts.
- Promoting and selling B&R product and engineering capabilities.
- Attending trade shows to seek out potential customers and to represent B&R at these shows.
- Identifying, defining, and developing the best technical solution and strategy for customer applications.
- Holding in-depth technical presentations and discussions with the customers.
- Attending yearly sales meetings and workshops (local and international)
- Position requires some domestic and little international travel. Must be willing to travel up to 25% outside of territory and up to 75% within territory.
- Minimum five (5) years of servo motion and control sales experience
- Bachelor's degree (BS) from four-year college or university in Computer Science (CS), Computer Engineering (CMPE), Electrical Engineering (EE) or Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Application development experience in a high-level language, preferred C and C++
- IEC 61131 programming languages (ladder diagram, structured text, etc.)
- In depth knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Studio .NET
- Real-time operating systems and programming in real-time environments
- Great interest in PC- and PLC-hardware applications, mechanical and electrical systems and physics
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer-service ethics
- Desire to work in an international team environment
- Creativity and ability to make decisions
- A valid passport is required
- Legal authorization to work in Canada. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Medical, Dental, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life, Accidental Death and Group RSP matching plan.
Join the Automation Team
An intensive training phase is provided at the beginning of your assignment to ensure that you are properly prepared for this position. We offer performance-based pay and varied advancement possibilities at our dynamically expanding company.
If you think that you have what it takes to accept this great position, we want to talk to you!
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com