Eggelsberg, Graz, Austria
Career starter in the field of automation technology
You have a technical education and are interested in PC and control programming in automation technology? You would like to actively participate in the implementation of Industry 4.0, Virtual Reality and Cloud solutions? And all this "live in action" at the customers' sites in a broad range of industries? Then this is the job for you - especially as a career starter!
As an "Automation Engineer", you will develop software concepts for machine and plant automation together with our customers in Austria. This includes:
- Requirement engineering together with our customers (data collection, documentation, testing, management and coordination of customer requirements)
- Software development with our engineering tools "Automation Studio" and "APROL”
- On-site commissioning at our customer's premises
- Support and assistance for our customers with technical issues
- Your profile:
- You have a technical education (colleague/HTL, university/FH) in the field of automation technology, electrical engineering, mechatronics or a comparable education with professional experience.
- You work independently and goal-oriented and enjoy working in close partnership with customers
- You already have knowledge in software development for automation technology (PLC, HMI - using high-level languages, e.g. ST, C)
- You are motivated and consistent in pursuing the achievement of your goals.
- You are willing to travel and available for customer assignments in Austria You feel confident in communicating in both German and English language
- We offer...
- our Engineering Camp (E-Camp) as a perfect start (duration approx. 2 months),
- a secure and long-term job in an international high-tech company,
- interesting, fascinating and diversified activities in a motivated team,
- structured training and further education opportunities in our "Automation Academy",
- flexible working hours in a value-oriented corporate culture characterized by collegiality and team spirit,
- a free temporary apartment for the first few months, should the commuting distance to Eggelsberg be too far.
To comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement of the electrical and electronics industry at € 2,569.41 gross/month. The clear willingness to overpay, depending on qualifications and experience, is available.