Safe drive applications can be easily programmed using PLCopen-compatible function blocks from B&R with SafeDESIGNER in Automation Studio.
This allows the implementation of safety levels up to Cat. 4 / PL e / SIL 3.
This allows fixed wiring to be replaced by safe data transfer via the existing machine bus system. Flexibly configured or programmed safety behavior can be adapted optimally to various safety situations.
Safe Operating Stop, Safely Limited Speed and Safe Homing are important functions for a safe machine.
Purchase order number
- Operating principle of safe motion control
- Setting up and configuring safe axes
- SafeMOTION safety functions
- Using safety function blocks
- Integrated diagnostics functions in SafeDESIGNER
- Overview of homing modes
- Commissioning and maintenance
- Automation Help and user's manuals
- You program safety controllers.
- You add drives to automation projects and configure them.
- You create projects with drives that have safety features.
- You start up projects with drives that have safety features and complete related maintenance work.