CNC technology expands the B&R drive solution with functionalities that enable multiple axes to be combined into groups and path-controlled movements to be performed.
Path-controlled movements are the basis for precise and complex workpiece manufacturing. In addition to a wide range of interpolation methods, many technology functions are also supported.
The use of PLCopen-compliant mapp Motion components allows CNC technology to be seamlessly integrated into the machine application.
- CNC terminology
- Overview of how an axis group works
- CNC configuration in Automation Studio
- CNC machine commissioning and diagnostics
- Application programming with PLCopen-compliant mapp Motion components
- CNC technology
- The basics of path-controlled movements
- Creating CNC programs
- Communication between a CNC program and the controller
- Participants will put axes into operation and complete related diagnostics.
- Participants will manage a large number of axes in automation projects.
- Participants will integrate path-controlled axis movements in automation projects.
- Participants will create software used to execute CNC programs on a control system.