The B&R drive solution provides flexible, high-performance tools for coupling drives electronically. This makes it possible to implement highly dynamic, synchronous couplings for linear and non-linear movements.
High-performance drive control solutions from B&R ensure that coupled movements are performed with the highest degree of precision.
Their use is simplified by the use of PLCopen-compliant mapp Motion components, making it quick and easy to implement drive couplings.
- Basics of axis couplings
- Basics of axis groups
- Using virtual axes
- Linear coupling and dynamic phase shift
- Creating and using electronic cams
- Structure and functionality of the cam automat
- Overview of the different types of compensation gears
- Implementation and modification using mapp function blocks
- Diagnosis of couplings
- Exercises and examples
- You add electrical axes to a project and configure them.
- You start up electrical axes.
- You start up electrical drives and complete related diagnostic work.
- You create sequence programs to control axes in automation projects.