The process of designing and implementing the electronics plays an important role in a machine's lifecycle. In this phase, system requirements must be harmonized with technical feasibility and available components.
Proper selection of control components and infrastructure is critical. In addition to EMC-compliant installation, it is also important to consider the topology, system limits, ambient conditions and power management for the entire control system.
- B&R system overview
- Functions of the B&R website
- User's manuals, data sheets and documents
- Control and I/O system characteristics
- Working with the X20 control system
- Topologies and infrastructure
- Mechanical and electrical configuration
- Completing the power management calculation
- Selecting the topology and topology structure
- Power supply, EMC installation and assembly
- You are responsible for designing or building control cabinets.
- You are responsible for selecting or purchasing control components.
- You are responsible for sizing electrical and mechanical systems.
- You are responsible for installing or commissioning hardware.