B&R Industrial Automation GmbH
B&R Strasse 1
Telephone: +43 7748 6586-0
Fax: +43 7748 6586-26
The place of jurisdiction, in accordance with article 17 of the European Convention on Courts of Jurisdiction and Enforcement, is A-4910
Ried im Innkreis, Austria, commercial register court: Ried im Innkreis, Austria
Commercial register number: FN 111651 v.
The place of fulfillment in accordance with article 5 of the European Convention on Courts of Jurisdiction and Enforcement is A-5142 Eggelsberg, Austria
Austrian DVR no.: 0721301
Director authorized to represent the company: Hans Wimmer
Director responsible for the contents of publications according to the Telemedia Act: Hans Wimmer
General conditions of use of this website
1. Copyright information
All the information on this website is provided as it is written without any claims that it is correct, complete or up-to-date.
Unless otherwise explicitly stated in this publication, in connection with any particular section, file or document, anyone is entitled to view, copy, print and distribute this document, subject to the following conditions:
This document is only permitted to be used for non-commercial information purposes. Any copy of this document or any part of it must contain this copyright statement and the copyright symbol of the operator. This document, any copy of this document or part of it is not permitted to be altered without the written consent of the operator. The operator reserves the right to revoke this authorization at any time, and any use of this document must be discontinued immediately as soon as a written notice to this effect is published by the operator.
2. Contractual guarantees and waivers
The website of B&R Industrial Automation GmbH is available to you free of charge, unless agreed otherwise. The operator cannot give any guarantee for the correctness of the information on this website, the availability of the services offered on this website, any loss of data stored on the website of B&R Industrial Automation GmbH or the usability of the information on this website for any particular purpose.
The operator will also not be liable for any consequential damages which may result from the use of the products offered on this website.
If this exclusion of liability is not legally valid, the operator shall only be liable for gross negligence and intent. Product names and company names are trademarks of their respective owners and are only used on this website for information purposes.
This website may contain technical or other inaccuracies or typing errors/misprints. From time to time, changes or additions may be made to the information on this website; these changes are included in new versions of the publication. The operator may at any time make improvements and/or changes to the products described on this website.
3. Expression of opinions in comments and in the online forum
Due to the constantly changing content of comments and the online forum, the operator is not able to view all the contributions, to review their contents or to exercise direct active control over them. No responsibility can therefore be accepted for the content, correctness and form of the contributions posted on this website.
- 3a. Special conditions for registered users
- By registering with "B&R Industrial Automation GmbH", the users - hereinafter referred to as the "members" - are declaring to the operator that they agree with the following conditions of use:
- Members who participate in the online discussion forums and post comments undertake:
- To abstain from using any insults, illegal content, pornographic material and abusive language in their comments.
- To accept sole responsibility for the content posted by them, not to infringe the rights of third parties (in particular, trademarks, copyrights and personality rights), and to completely exempt the operator of "B&R Industrial Automation GmbH" from any third-party claims which may result from their contributions.
- Not to put advertisements of any kind in the online forums or comments, or to use the forums and comments for any kind of commercial purposes. In particular, this applies to the publication of "0900" premium-rate telephone numbers for any purpose.
- The members have no entitlement to the publication of comments or forum posts submitted. The operator of "B&R Industrial Automation GmbH" reserves the right to edit or delete comments and forum contributions at their own discretion. In the event of violations of the obligations listed above in 1), 2) and 3), the operator also reserves the right to temporarily block or permanently cancel membership.
4. Submitting contributions and articles
If members of this website submit their own contributions to the editors of "B&R Industrial Automation GmbH", the following conditions will apply:
The precondition for posting contributions on this website is that the members concerned have entered their full and correct first names and surnames in their "B&R Industrial Automation GmbH" user profiles, either before or after submitting their articles. The contribution submitted will be published under the names entered there if it is published.
The members must make the following declarations for all the contributions submitted by them in the future to "B&R Industrial Automation GmbH":
- The members declare that the contributions they submit are free of third-party rights, in particular copyrights, trademarks or personality rights. This applies to all contributions and images submitted.
- The members grant the operators of "B&R Industrial Automation GmbH" an unrestricted right to the use of the contributions submitted. This includes publication on the Internet on "B&R Industrial Automation GmbH" as well as on other Internet servers, in newsletters, print media and other publications.
- Submitted contributions will be deleted or anonymized at the request of the member sent by email to the address of the webmaster. This deletion or anonymization will take place within 7 days after it is requested. The operator will only be liable for consequential damages suffered by the member as a result of the delayed deletion of a submitted contribution insofar as this deletion was not due to non-compliance by the member with their obligations (listed above in 1), 2) and 3)) and was furthermore due to gross negligence or intent by the operator of "B&R Industrial Automation GmbH". In this context, we expressly remind you that "B&R Industrial Automation GmbH" is regularly indexed by search engines, and that we have no influence on whether, where and how long any contributions published by us may be stored and remain accessible in databases of search engines and web catalogs, even after these posts have been deleted from "B&R Industrial Automation GmbH".
- The members have no entitlement to the storage, publication or archiving of the contributions they have submitted. The operator reserves the right not to publish submitted contributions on their website, without having to give any reasons for this, to edit them before publication, or to delete them after publication, at its own discretion.
- The publication of contributions submitted shall not be grounds for any claims for payment (fees, royalties, reimbursement of expenses or similar) by the members against "B&R Industrial Automation GmbH". The submission of contributions to this website is entirely voluntary (unpaid).
6. Registration and password
The users of this website are obligated to treat the username/password combination confidentially and not to pass this on to third parties. If a misuse of the access data is suspected, the operator must be informed.
7. Notes on the Teleservices Act [Teledienstgesetz]
The respective provider of the third-party website is responsible for third-party websites linked to on this website. The operator is not responsible for the contents of such third party websites. In addition, the websites of third parties may contain links to our website without our knowledge. The operator does not accept any responsibility for presentations, contents or any connection to this website on the websites of third parties. The operator is only responsible for the contents on third-party websites if they have positive knowledge of them (and also of their illegal or criminal content) and it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent the use of this content. According to the Teleservices Act, however, the operator is not obliged to constantly check the contents of third parties' websites.
These General Conditions of Use of this website apply to the company B&R Industrial Automation GmbH.
If any sections or the wording of individual conditions in this text are not, no longer or not fully compliant with current legislation, the contents and the legal validity of the other parts of this document shall remain unaffected by this.
Code of Conduct
B&R Industrial Automation GmbH operates an interactive online service that is accessible as a social network on the Internet. All the registered users on the website of B&R Industrial Automation GmbH together form a single social network (hereinafter referred to as the Network). Each user can decide whether and to what extent he or she will grant other users access to his or her profile.
The behavior of all the users of the Network, the content in profiles and groups, pictures and links, as well as the use of the data accessible via the network, are all regulated by the following binding rules:
- Respectful and polite forms of expression are one of the basic principles of our Network. It is therefore not permitted to portray other people negatively, or bully or ridicule other people.
- Of course, any publications that violate the applicable legislation are not permissible in any way.
- There must be no repeated sending of messages if the recipient has stated that this is not wanted.
- No chain letters, pyramid schemes, competitions, lotteries, betting games or similar are permitted to be circulated or organized.
- Information given in profiles and groups must be accurate and truthful. Content in profiles and groups as well as pictures and links are only permitted to be published for private purposes. Data published by other users via the Network is not permitted to be reused in any way.
- The users are responsible in every respect for every type of publication they post online (data, information, pictures and the like), as well as for the consequences of their postings.
- If a profile image is uploaded onto the profile page, the user must be recognizable in it.
- The user is only permitted to publish content that is either common knowledge, or for which they also own the rights. For publications related to third parties, the consent of the third party is required.
- No commercial advertising or political campaigning by users is permitted to be published.
- Racist, violent, politically extremist, sexist, discriminatory or other types of offensive publications are not permitted, nor are those which insult, slander, threaten or verbally abuse other people, ethnic groups or religious communities.
- Nude photographs, pornography and images of physical or sexual violence are not permitted. It is also prohibited to post on our website recordings of victims of acts of violence, victims of war or victims of natural catastrophes, illegal symbols of banned organizations, propaganda which glorifies violence, or images of acts of war.
- Messages must be treated as confidential by the recipient. They are only permitted to be made available to third parties with the explicit consent of the sender.
- Data is not permitted to be read, stored, processed, altered, forwarded, used commercially or otherwise misused, either manually or in an automated process, for the purpose of data acquisition, without consent.
- No profiles or Internet pages are permitted to be set up in the network for the purpose of reading, storing, processing, altering or forwarding information or otherwise misusing it.
- No viruses, links, programs or other processes that violate the general commercial conditions for the use of the network are permitted to be used or disseminated.
- The disclosure or exchange of passwords, codes and serial numbers of any kind is not permitted on the platform.
- No technical attacks are permitted to be carried out to change, misuse, delete or otherwise damage all or part of the data of individual users. Technical attacks of any kind on the B&R Industrial Automation GmbH platform or the database of the Network are also prohibited.
- In addition to the Code of Conduct, the General Commercial Conditions for the use of the Network must be complied with.
Punishment of violations:
- A violation of the General Commercial Conditions or the Code of Conduct will result in a warning being given to the user, a temporary or a permanent blocking of his or her profile or the deletion of his or her profile.
- Profiles which do not reflect a user's true identity will be deleted without warning as soon as the first such violation is discovered.
- The operators of the B&R Industrial Automation GmbH Network reserve the right to delete a profile or a group in the event of a serious violation immediately and without giving a prior warning.
- If the profile of a founder of a group is deleted, the B&R Industrial Automation GmbH team will appoint one of the group moderators as the new group founder. If there is no moderator in the group, the person who has been a member of this group for the longest time will be appointed as the founder.
Data protection declaration
This Privacy Statement applies to the use of our website and the provision of our digital services – which also include member areas –, as well as our e-mail contact and newsletter services.
With this notification, we comply with our data protection obligations pursuant to Articles 12 – 14 General Data Protection Regulation (hereafter “GDPR”). When referring to consent as the legal basis of processing in the following, this shall presuppose that you have given consent for the respective processing. If there is no consent, we may not process your personal data. Personal data shall only be processed pursuant to the GDPR and the Austrian Data Protection Act (DSG).
- which data we process or which data we do not process;
- the purposes of processing;
- the legal bases why we are entitled to processing;
- to whom and to which states we transfer your personal data;
- how long we keep your personal data;
- which external tools and plugins we use;
- which rights you have in relation with your personal data;
- how you can contact us in connection with data protection issues or inquiries.
- 2.1 When you visit our website
- We will collect the following information when you access our website: access date and time, your IP-address, name and version of your web-browser, the website (URL) you have visited prior to accessing our website.
- We process this data to provide you with this website, to improve and develop it. Processing also enables us to simply and cost-efficiently create usage statistics and to detect, prevent and investigate attacks on the website.
- The legal basis for processing your personal data is our prevailing legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, which is to achieve the aforementioned purposes. Your personal data will be deleted after a period of 1 month, unless further processing is necessary in individual cases (eg in the case of a hacker attack).
- 2.2 Contact forms
- We provide you with contact forms on this website so that you can contact us and we can answer to your inquiries. We process only personal data which you insert in the respective fields. We process your personal data on the basis of our prevailing legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to contact you. Your data will be stored for the duration necessary to process your request, unless it is subject to longer statutory retention.
- 2.3 Newsletter, Event mailings
- You may subscribe on our website to our newsletter and event mailings. By providing this service we inform you about news from the company, notify you about the latest products and updates and provide editorial articles about current industry trends. By sending you Event Mailings, we inform you about current events. By signing up to our newsletter / our event mailings, you give B&R Industrial Automation GmbH consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending you the newsletter / the event mailings. We process your personal data pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR. We may use external mailing providers to send the newsletter/event mailings.
- We process your personal data for the transmission of newsletters and event mailings until you withdraw consent. You may withdraw consent at any time. To withdraw, simply click the out-out-link contained within received e-mails. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- 2.4 Subscription to the free magazine „Automotion“
- You may subscribe to our magazine „Automotion“ on our website. We process your personal data for delivery and may transfer your data to external print and delivery service providers. By ordering the magazine, you give B&R Industrial Automation GmbH consent to the processing of your personal data (Article 6 (1) (a) General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) for the aforementioned purpose. Subscription automatically ends after delivery of four issues. Your personal data will be deleted automatically after delivery of the last issue.
- This consent may be withdrawn at any time via e-mail to privacy. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. @ br-automation.com
- 2.5 Download Notifications
- By providing this service we inform you about recent downloads or products in accordance with your preferences and selected time intervals. By selecting download categories and/or download ranges, and clicking the „Save“ button, you give consent to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR. The purpose of processing your data is to send you the selected notifications. We process your personal data until your withdrawal.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. To withdraw consent, please uncheck all download categories and download ranges and click “Save”.
- 2.6 Trial License Automation Studio
- We offer you the possibility to apply for a trial license of Automation Studio free of charge. We process only personal data which you enter in the respective fields. The purpose of processing is to provide you with a trial license for „Automation Studio“.
- We process your personal data pursuant to the initiation at your request and performance of a contract (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR). You are not obliged to provide your personal data; if you do not provide your personal data, we cannot issue you a trial license. We will not transfer your data to third parties unless required to do so by law (Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR).
- After expiration of the trial license your data will be stored for the duration necessary to prevent misuse of “Automation Studio” by repeated applications of a test license by the same person. The legal basis for processing your personal data is our legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR to prevent such continuous use.
- 2.7 Usage of the Upload-Service
- We offer you the possibility to submit large files to our employees. We process your personal data pursuant to our prevailing legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR). The purpose of processing your personal data is to transfer your file to the specified employee of B&R Industrial Automation GmbH. Your data will be stored on our servers for 14 days to be downloaded by our employee. If you have selected a preferred region outside the EU, your data will be transferred to third countries, for which there is either an adequacy decision by the European Commission or appropriate or adequate safeguards to ensure data protection. The entry of the data is voluntary.
- B&R Industrial Automation GmbH assumes no liability for the content of the uploaded files. The usage of this service is voluntary and at your own risk. This service may only be used for the transfer of files without copyright or for which you are the copyright holder.
- 2.8 Account; Access to areas that require registration
- Our website offers an internal area which can only be accessed by registered users. Registration is done by one of our sales representatives either at your request or because of an existing business relationship between you and the sales representative. When the employee has created a user account, you are immediately informed by e-mail. Purposes of processing are the development and expansion of a customer network as well as customer management. For the purposes of creating a user account and notification via e-mail, we process your personal data pursuant to our prevailing legitimate interests (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR). By logging in for the first time, you give consent to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR. The purpose of processing your data is to provide you this portal. Your personal data will be processed as long as your user account exists. If you do not click on the activation link within 72 hours, your personal data will be automatically deleted.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time via e-mail to privacy. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. @ br-automation.com
- 2.9 Usage of our internal portals
- Registered users (see Section 2.8) may – depending on the configuration – use our portals (MyPortal, B&R-Support-Portal, Material Return-Portal, B&R-Product-Configurator). The purpose of processing your personal data is to process your orders or possible returns and to support you with product configuration. We process your personal data pursuant to the initiation or performance of a contract (Article 6 (1) (b) General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR). You are not obliged to provide your personal data; if you do not provide your personal data, you may not be able to use all functions of the portals. We will store your data only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes, unless it is subject to longer statutory retention.
- 2.10 Seminar Bookings
- We offer you the possibility to sign up for seminars on our website.
- We process your personal data on the basis of the initiation at your request/performance of a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR to enroll you for the desired seminar. If you choose a room reservation, we will forward your data to the respective hotel service providers and/or travel agents. The entry of mandatory fields is required for the contract. If you do not provide this data, we will not be able to register you for the desired seminar. All other information is voluntary.
- 2.11 Data we do not process
- We do not process special categories of personal data pursuant to Article 9 GDPR. Such special categories comprise ethnic origin, political opinion, religious or personal beliefs, trade union memberships, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
- We also do not process personal data relating to criminal convictions and offenses pursuant to Article 10 GDPR.
For the purposes set out above, we will transmit your personal data to the following recipients:
- IT service providers commissioned by us;
- Group companies of B&R Industrial Automation GmbH or partner companies of B&R Industrial Automation GmbH, depending on your selected country (eg in contact forms);
- external accommodation and travel service providers in connection with seminar booking.
Some of the recipients referred to above are located outside your country or process personal data there. The level of data protection in another country may not be equivalent to that in your country. However, we only transfer your personal data to countries for which the EU commission has decided that they have an adequate level of data protection, or we take measures to ensure that all recipients provide an adequate level of data protection. We do this for example by entering into appropriate data transfer agreements based on Standard Contractual Clauses (2010/87/EC and/or 2004/915/EC). Such agreements are accessible upon request at privacy. @ br-automation.com
If you visit our website without registration, we will keep your personal data for a period of three months. Beyond this period, we will keep your personal data only to the necessary extent to investigate identified attacks on our website.
Most of the cookies on this website are so-called session cookies. They are automatically deleted when you leave our website. However, persistent cookies remain on your computer until you manually delete them in your browser. We use such persistent cookies to recognize you when you visit our website.
If you wish to control cookies on your computer, you can configure your browser to notify you if a website requests to be allowed to store a cookie. You can also block cookies or delete them, if they have already been stored on your computer. Please use the “Help” function in your browser if you require further information how to set these steps.
Please note that blocking or deleting cookies could affect your online experience and prevent you from fully using this website.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA („Google“). Google Analytics uses “Cookies”, which are text files stored on your computer to help the website analyze how users use our website. We process your data on the basis of our prevailing legitimate interest to cost-efficiently generate easy-to-use website access statistics pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address and the URLs of the accessed pages) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. We do not store any of your personal data collected in connection with Google Analytics.
This website uses an IP anonymization feature provided by Google Analytics. Your IP address will therefore be truncated/anonymized by Google as soon as it receives it. On our behalf, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of this website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to us. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
YouTube Plugins (video)
8.1 Soziale Plugins
Type of data
anonymized IP address, title of website, browser-specific data, data about the usage of the website
IP address, pages visited on the website, accessed videos
The transmission of personal data to the US is based on the EU Commission’s decision C(2016) 4176 of 12.07.2016 („EU-US Privacy Shield“, available at http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/en/ALL/?uri=CELEX:32016D1250. The companies mentioned in this Section have subjected themselves to the EU-US privacy shield framework.
8.2 Contact forms, support
Depending on the country you enter, your data will be transmitted to subsidiaries and/or partner companies of B&R in third countries. You can find a detailed list of subsidiaries and partner companies as well as their locations. For these countries, either adequacy decisions have been issued by the European Commission, or B&R Industrial Automation GmbH has taken appropriate measures to ensure data security.
You are, inter alia, entitled (under the conditions of applicable law):
(i) to check whether and what kind of personal data we store about you and to request copies of such data;
(ii) to request rectification, completion or deletion of your personal data that is inaccurate or processed in non-compliance with applicable requirements;
(iii) to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data;
(iv) in certain circumstances, to object for legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data or to withdraw consent previously granted for the processing;
(v) to request data portability;
(vi) to know the identity of third parties to whom your personal data is transferred;
(vii) to file a complaint with the competent authority.
If you feel that you wish to contact B&R and review, update, change or delete any of your data and preferences of how B&R processes it, please complete the relevant form below and follow the instructions shown.
Any current B&R employees globally may also use this form to access their data. Regardless of which law applies you can use a digital GDPR Request Form but you need to clearly explain if you refer to GDPR, CCPA or Turkish law. In this case please note that all the references in the form relate to GDPR so they may not be fully applicable to other laws.
We will only respond when requests are made using the form and the process described.
In case of questions or concerns relating to the processing of your personal data, please contact us:
B&R Industrial Automation GmbH
B&R Strasse 1
Telephone: +43 7748 6586-0
Fax: +43 7748 6586-26
Effective from: December 12th, 2018.
Right to cancel a purchase order
As a customer (a physical person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose which is not part of their usual commercial or independent professional activity), you can cancel your contractual declaration in writing (e.g. letter, fax or email) within 14 days, without having to give any reasons for this, or by returning the goods to us. This period begins on the day on which you received the written cancellation instructions, but not before you have received the goods sent to you or to the recipient you specified for delivery (for repeated deliveries of similar goods, not before you have received the first partial delivery), and also not before the vendor has fulfilled its obligations to provide information in accordance with § 312c paragraph 2 of the German Civil Code (BGB) together with § 1 paragraphs 1, 2 and 4 of the Regulations on Obligations to Provide Information Based on the German Civil Code (BGB-InfoV) as well as its obligations based on § 312e paragraph 1 sentence 1 of the German Civil Code together with § 3 of the Regulations on Obligations to Provide Information Based on the German Civil Code.
Sending the cancellation or goods before this 14-day deadline expires is sufficient to ensure that the cancellation period is complied with. The cancellation must be sent to our postal address.
Consequences of a cancellation
In the event of a valid cancellation, the services and payments received by both parties must be returned. There is no obligation to pay compensation for the use of the goods or the value of the use. If you cannot return all or some of the goods to the vendor, or can only return them in a deteriorated condition, you must pay compensation to the vendor for their loss in value, if applicable. This does not apply to the return of goods if their deterioration was exclusively due to the way they were examined or tested - as might happen when goods are returned to a shop, for example. In addition, you are not obliged to pay compensation to the vendor for the loss in value of goods if their deterioration was caused through proper intended use if you did not use the goods as your own property and you did not do anything to cause their loss in value. Goods that can be sent as a parcel are returned at the vendor's own risk. You have to pay the costs of returning the goods to the vendor if the goods delivered to you were the goods you ordered, and if the price of the goods to be returned does not exceed €40, or if the price of the goods returned is higher but at the time of the cancellation you had not yet paid for them or made a contractually agreed part payment. Otherwise, you will not have to pay the costs of returning the goods to the vendor. Goods that cannot be sent in a parcel will be collected from you. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. This period starts for you on the day you send your declaration of cancellation or when you send the goods, and for the vendor this period begins when the cancellation or the returned goods are received.
Exclusion from the right of cancellation
Customers do not have a right to cancel a purchase order in cases where, for example, customized contracts for the supply of goods were agreed, or which were clearly tailor-made to suit individual requirements, or which are not suitable for returning to the vendor due to their condition, or which can be quickly spoiled or for which would exceed the expiry date, or for the delivery of audio or video recordings or software if the data carriers delivered have been unsealed by the customer, as well as for the delivery of newspapers and magazines, unless the customer has given a contractual declaration by telephone.
When services are provided, your right to cancellation will expire prematurely if the contract has been completely fulfilled by both parties at your explicit request before you have exercised your right to cancellation. This may mean that you must still fulfill your contractual payment obligations for the period up to the cancellation.
End of the cancellation instructions
The author of the contents of this website accepts no liability for the accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided or for it being up-to-date. Liability claims against the author, which are based on claims for material or intangible damages caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect or incomplete information, are all excluded unless the intentional or grossly negligent fault of the author can be proven.
All the offers on this website are non-binding. The author explicitly reserves the right to change, expand or delete parts of these web pages or the entire website without prior notice, or to temporarily or permanently discontinue its publication on the Internet.
Where there are direct or indirect references to external websites ("hyperlinks"), which are outside the area of responsibility of the author, a liability obligation would only enter into force in cases where the author is aware of their contents and it is technically possible and reasonable for the author to prevent its use in the case of illegal content.
The author hereby explicitly declares that at the time of creating these links, no illegal content was found on the web pages to be linked to this website. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or origin of the web pages linked to this website. The author therefore explicitly dissociates himself from all the contents of all the linked pages which have been changed after the time when these links were created. This statement applies to all the links and references created on our own website, as well as to the entries made by other people in the guest books, discussion forums, lists of links and mailing lists set up by the author, and in any other forms of databases to which external writing access is possible. Liability for any illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents on other websites, and in particular for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information, is the responsibility of the author of the websites to which reference was made, and is not the responsibility of the author of this website who merely makes references to those other websites via links.
The author of this website has endeavored not to infringe the copyrights of the images, graphics, sound recordings, video sequences and texts used, and to use their own images, graphics, sound recordings, video sequences and texts, or to use graphics, sound recordings, video sequences and texts which are not protected by copyrights.
All the brand names and trademarks mentioned on this website and which may be protected by third parties are subject without restrictions to the requirements of the relevant trademark law and the rights of ownership of the respective registered owners. The mere naming of brand names and trademarks does not imply that they are not protected by the rights of third parties.
The copyright for all the published material created by the author of this website are held entirely by the author of this website. Any reproduction or use of such graphics, sound recordings, video sequences and texts in other online or printed publications is not permitted without the explicit consent of the author.
If the users of our website are able to enter personal or commercial data on this website (email addresses, names, addresses), these users are explicitly advised that they are giving this data voluntarily. All our services offered on our website may also be used and paid for without having to give such data or by giving anonymized data or a pseudonym, insofar as this is technically possible and reasonable. The use by third parties of contact data such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and email addresses, or similar information published on this website, for the transmission of information not explicitly required is not permitted. We explicitly reserve the right to take legal action against the senders of so-called spam mail in the event of violations of this prohibition.
This exclusion of liability is to be considered as part of our website in which this page is referred to. If any sections or the wording of individual conditions in this text are not, no longer or not fully compliant with current legislation, the contents and the legal validity of the other parts of this document shall remain unaffected by this.